We’re just a couple of days away from the London 2012 Olympics and the excitement is beginning to build.
As fitness enthusiasts who understand the toils and rewards of training like an athlete, to watch the fittest and best sportsmen and women in the world compete against one another has to be one of the most inspiring events of the year.
We wanted to find out which events you’re excited about and took a Facebook poll. This is what you had to say:
- Judo or wrestling, it’s a toss-up, no pun intended.
- Weightlifting – the Russians have a team of beasts, but are they good enough?
- Weightlifting and gymnastics!!! Can’t wait!
- Track and field, swimming, gymnastics.
- Gymnastics and horseback.
- Judo and Tae Kwon Do, although they don’t show a lot of them on TV.
- Women’s gymnastics.
- Swimming for sure.
We hope today’s photo of US Diver Chris Colwill inspires you and if you didn’t chime in last time, let us know what your favorite sporting event is and we’ll keep our eyes peeled for more great pictures.