Everyone can be gung-ho for a short time, its when you’re dead tired at the end of the week you lack of any juice left in the tank to move on and push through! The biggest change I see people having to make to become successful and consistent include the following:
1. Not just having a goal but a time frame to achieve it.
2. Kick start with 30 days nonstop, 4-5 workouts and 2-3, walks, bike rides, hikes, swimming, etc… do 1 thing everyday for 30 minutes to create the habit.
3. Write down what will happen to you if you don’t workout and start a new way of eating (what will your weight be, how long will you live, how will your kids, family etc view you?).
4. Now write down what your ideal weight will be, write down what life will be like feeling exceptional everyday. Think about what you will look like, people you will inspire.
5. Keep a journal and sometimes reflect back as to where you were and appreciate how much you have accomplished.
Fitmark Ambassador 2013
Follow Fitmark Bags on Facebook and Pinterest.
An Exclusive Brand of Sport, Fitness and Work Bags for Fitness Enthusiasts