Love is in the air! Thank you to all our fans for being such good sports and showing us where your hearts lie. Looks like a lot of you are getting a #nicebag this Valentine’s Day.
Let’s see what else has been going on this week at Fitmark. Check it out:
We hooked you up with 15% off our Namaste Tote Bag just for being a Fitmark newsletter subscriber.
Plus we gave you some stylin’ tips on how to color coordinate this #nicebag. Find out who some of our favorite brands are right here.
12 SUPER BOWL CONTEST WINNERS
We hope you had as much fun during the Super Bowl Game as we did. We gave away 12 FREE bags to 12 lucky winners. Watch Fitmark’s fearless leader get trigger happy with this shoutout:
In case you haven’t heard, the #askfitmark series is an ongoing contest where you ask us questions for your chance to win.
Check out our lucky winners:
- #askfitmark Episode 12: Max Rep Transition Pack and Mason’s Bag Go into Production
Did you know we’re on Pinterest? Well some 4,000 of you do! Yup, we surpassed the 4,000 mark this week. Check us out!
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
- The Transporter Duffel Bag received some love from the Economist this week.
- Chic Luxuries gave the Classic Duffel Bag a big thumbs up.
THE BUSINESS OF FITNESS
Get close up and personal with Fitmark’s fearless leader, Mark Samuel:
- YEC Member Spotlight: Mark Samuel, CEO and Founder of Fitmark ~ startup collective
- Prodigies of Business Innovation ~ MeetAdvisors
That’s it for this week. Enjoy your long weekend (Presidents’ Day in the US and Family Day in Canada). And Happy Valentine’s Day, y’all!
The Fitmark Team