One thing you might not think of when you’re busy planning your menu for the week and putting together your grocery list, and that’s meal containers. After you’ve prepped your food for all your meals, you’ll need somewhere to store everything. Fitmark makes a variety of meal containers for storing and traveling. Perfect for staying on track with your meal prep.
When you’re in the full swing of prepping your meals, you’ll get into the routine of getting everything ready once you get home from the grocery store. There’s no time like the present. So the first thing you’ll do is clean all your fruits and veggies, and cook your proteins and carbs. But then you need to store everything in the fridge, which is where your meal containers come in handy.
Advantages of Meal Prep Containers
- Food is always fresh.
- You can pop them in the microwave.
- Easy to clean in the dishwasher.
- Great for the fridge or freezer.
- Can be used again and again, and that’s good for the environment.
There are several ways you can do this, depending on your needs and personality! But whichever way you decide to fill your meal containers, you’re going to need a variety of sizes and formats. Fitmark meal prep containers come in the following sizes and formats:
Meal Prep Containers – seal-tight, spill safe, BPA free
- 4 x 32oz set (comes in 3 different colors)
- 4 x 16oz set
- 2 x 16oz + 2 x 32oz set
These high quality meal prep containers hold a lot of food. You can pack a full meal in each or use them individually to store your carbs and proteins. Perfect for salads and fruit as well, these are the same kind of meal containers that come with every one of our meal prep bags.
- 2 x 5 compartment set
- 2 x 2 compartment + bowl set
- Mixed set – 1 x 5 compartment set + 1 x 2 compartment + bowl set
Our Bento boxes give you a little more flexibility to design your meals just the way you want them. Use the separate compartments to portion out your food for each meal. They’re also great for storing snacks – way better than using plastic snack bags. You can easily wash these boxes in the dishwasher and use them again and again, and that’s better for the environment.
While all of our bags come complete with their own set of meal prep containers, you’ll always need more. Having each meal portioned out and ready to go in the morning will cut down on time and the hassle of having to make your lunch every day. Here are a few other benefits of meal prep containers:
Meal Prep Makes Life Easier
- Meals are packed and ready to go whenever you need them.
- Packing kids’ lunches is quick and easy with pre-packed meals.
- You’ll have more time in the mornings to enjoy your breakfast.
- Cuts down on food waste, which saves you money.
- Having an extra set of meal prep containers means you always have some in rotation all packed and ready to go.
Lots of variety to choose from to keep you on point with your meal prep and menu planning. There’s nothing like being prepared to help keep you on track. So get packing!