When your fitness goals get side-swiped by life’s complications, it’s enough to make you want to pack it in. But we have a better idea! Instead of packing it in, pack a bag and head straight to the gym! Fitmark Ambassador Lais DeLeon has five tips to get you back on track.
5 Tips for Sticking To Your Workout
- Pick a gym or training facility you love and feel comfortable in. This is so important. If you feel self-conscious as a newbie in a big bodybuilding gym, you won’t get great workouts and you won’t stick with it! Shop around for gyms. Ask your friends where they go. Most gyms allow you to try it out for a day or even a week.
- Try to get your workouts done and out of the way early! Get it done when you are rested, so you don’t have to think about it later when you’re tired. Getting your body moving early will make you feel much better throughout the day. You’ll be glad you did!
- Drink coffee or pre-workout! We’re all busy, tired, and have days we’re not motivated. This is a quick and easy fix. #NoExcuses just get it done!
- Be prepared! Pack your gym clothes the night before, pack everything you need to get ready for work/school the next day, prep your water, snacks, supplements, towel, etc. In a gym bag you love. I always recommend my fave bag brand – Fitmark Bags.
- Do something you love! If you hate your workouts you’re less likely to stick with it. Find activities you enjoy, workout with a friend, get creative, and have fun!
We’ll have more healthy tips to help you stay on track, so stay tuned!
Sport Your Lifestyle
The Fitmark Team