We’re going bananas over meal management and to prove it, we’re giving away a free bag! All you have to do is show us what’s in your meal bag. Upload your best photo with the hashtag #mealmanagement and #nicebag for you chance to win! Read on for more details.
Taking meal management to a whole other level.
If you’re serious about achieving your diet and fitness goals, then meal management is the way to go. Prepping your meals ahead of time will set you up for success, so you can sail through your day not worrying about whether you’re eating enough protein or too many calories.
The Shield comes in several amazing colors and two sizes. It is equipped with seal-tight food containers and TSA approved ice packs. Ideal for traveling anywhere.
To help get you started, we’ve got loads of meal prep tips and ideas from our amazing fleet of Fitmark Ambassadors, right here on the blog. You can learn:
- How to love your macros with Jessie Hilgenberg
- Quick-and-easy meal prep with Lais DeLeon
- 10 tips for eating clean while traveling with Amber Dawn Orton
- Meal prep in under an hour with Kandace Hudspeth
Fitmark Ambassador Kandace Hudspeth recommends sticking “to basic simple meals Monday through Friday and have more creative options on the weekends. I am of the mindset that food is fuel during the week, so I’m eating for that purpose.”
Here are Kandace’s top 10 tips for staying on track and sticking to your meal prep.
Top 10 Meal Prep Tips For A Fit Over Skinny Diet
- Feed your body to keep your metabolism burning, eat small meals every 3 hours (5-6 meals a day)
- Watch your portion size, evenly distribute your calories across each of your meals
- Eat real food (not out of a bag, can, jar, etc) Avoid processed foods as much as possible
- Include lean protein in every meal (chicken breast, fish, and lean turkey). If you love red meat have it once a week. If you don’t eat meat choose black beans, nuts, or hemp seeds (leafy greens also have protein).
- Include veggies in every meal. Leafy green veggies are free foods, eat as much as you want.
- Include complex carbs early in the day or around your training times (brown rice, sweet potato, oats)
- Avoid sugar. Keep your daily count under 30 grams (read labels everything has sugar)
- Don’t drink your calories. Avoid soda, sugary drinks, and alcohol
- Drink lots of water at least 4L a day
- What you put in your mouth affects your mind and body. Think about this before you eat.
Meal management ~ it’s all in the bag!
For your chance to win, don’t forget to upload your photos of what’s in your meal bag and share it with us @fitmarkbags on Instagram with the hashtags #nicebag and #mealmanagement.
We’d also love to hear from you and what healthy eating and meal prep means to you. Tell us about it in the ‘comments’ section below and you’ll be automatically entered to win a free Fitmark bag.
Sport Your Lifestyle
The Fitmark Team